I've figured out why I haven't been writing. I have been super tired... and stressed... and sad... but happy... and eating chocolate.. went to a circus... and going to Strasbourg.. and planning my trip to Venice... and I haven't written about any of it! So here's my confession. I found out that the reason I have been giving this blog the "cold shoulder" is this... I CAN'T WRITE UNLESS I WRITE EVERYTHING. Like it would bother me to just write about one event instead of all of the events. Its like.... buying a chocolate bar.. and only eating a piece.. well who can buy a chocolate bar and only eat A PIECE. If you are saying you can... well first... shhhh.. and second, I slap you via blog.
So my proposal: (inspired by my mothers word) I will try and write everyday... even if it is just a sentence...
This thing stresses me out... its like... when you really want to go on facebook but you gave it up for lent... yadida?
Gtg, I have like 4 loads of laundry to do before Venice.
Strasbourg-absolutely amazing.
Venice- STAY TUNED.
Kisses,
Car

No comments:
Post a Comment