10/19/2010

I hope its not TOO LATE TO APOLOGIZE!

Apple.
Woah Woah , Yeaaaahhh. I said its tooo late to apologiiizeeeee.


Salut Mes Amies,
I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience I have left you with...I haven't posted in quite a while ... and I agree... how freaky deaky lame of me. To all you stalkers out there... AKA BRE BURGOS... I apologize mostly to you, for I understand my lack of posts have probably left you bored for these past few weeks. To my friends and family that just occasionally check up on me like normal people, I apologize as well. To my cats, I miss you... I see a lot of little furry guys here you would like... although I am realizing now, that your obesity is really really NOT normal. 
Sincerely ,
Carly 

Anywho.

HEY! I am going to post all my late night ( not like that) journal entries I have on Big Momma ( my personal laptop)... but I guess I'll keep this post simple.


The other night... this man.. long freaking story... well basically went pscho on me.. and insulted me to Christine... and basically said I was crazy and blah blah blah... ( will tell you the story in my next post) and she said something to the effect of " Do not insult Carly, she is a part of this family". As Christine told me this... I obviously didnt want to react and make it a huge deal... because truthfully it wasn't the point o the story , it was more of a side note... but WOW... Have I really slithered myself in to being " part of the family".... I had no idea.. I mean we have fun, yes... we laugh a lot, yes... for the most part I think I do my job well, yes... I have a nutella stash like a fat girl, yes.... (Throw you off?)... Well it's true... about the nutella.. and about the rest. But back to what I was saying.. I had no idea I had become bonded with them.. Well I sorta felt it, but i guess im saying I had no idea they felt the same way as well. 

Eeeek gtg, I will update you later though, pinky promise... and all the other fingers promise too... except for the middle finger.. that may be a bit vulgar, no? ... Hm. 


If I don't update you before Saturday.. This saturday I'm going with the family to comédie française.. Which apparently will be funny and its right by the louvre.


Bisous !
Car

No comments:

Post a Comment