4/11/2011

I'm on a boat...and my flippie-floppies"


The other night, 9 other chickies and I went on a party boat.... the thing was, girls got in free so we thought....Yayy-yuhhh( Little Jon)! I haven't been out all night the entire time I've been in paris... well because before I didn't want the family miss taking me for some party party chick.... and more truthfully.. being an au pair is SOOOO tiring!  Do you know how hard it is to be completely annoyed with some but because you are not actually related to them and you work for them, you can't really show your frustration?? Being around kids the whole time is soo hard, I respect all you mothers reading this right now! It's hard stuff.  But anyways. I finally went out into Paris with the ladies and we went on the boat. The drinks were so expensive.... TIP: never try a bubblegum shot- I almost gagged... TIP: Smirnoff bottles make great flutes... TIP: Europeans do not dance like Americans. But we had a beautiful time because we were 1) all away from children  2) fluting and dancing and 3) the boat route went around the eiffel tower and it was gorgeous.


I've come to notice I am not too shabby at french... with some drinks in me. Do you think my teacher would mind if I came to class a little tipsy... I mean, I would perform a lot better... but I guess at 9 in the morning she may think I have some crazy alchy problems. Ps: don't worry friends and fam that are reading this, I barely drink.... any for some crazy reason, one drink does me, so I am not spending loads of money like a crazy.

So anyways we left the boat around 11:50 am and went to some bar because the bar tenders happen to be seeing these two chicks in the group... so yet again, we got in free and cut a line. I found a target in that bar..... not the kind of target you think.... but this dude with some weird hat on... and I thought to myself ( and probably said outloud without realizing) ," By the end of this night, I will be dancing with that hat... showing my grooves on the dance floor." I succeeded too early in the night...because before I knew it I was grabbing the hat and crumping like a psycho with my friends... I didn't even ask the man for the hat, I just GRABBED it. Great. So... after my little 'fame' of a minute, I gave it back... Besides that, we all just danced and some girls found men... I remember  just walking up and taking the hand of this clearly homo-sexual man and doing some kind of old-fashioned dancing ( you know the kind with all the twirls) to some ghetto rap song- It was fun! I think it runs in the fam because mom tells me she loves to dance, and I concur!

After that bar closed we went to another. This one was super cool, it was a dance floor in this cave like surrounding- too fun! Danced the night away and then headed home... weird to be taking the train home when citizens of paris are heading to work .... I don't even want to know what I looked like... got home at 8 am right when I heard the fam waking up.... ran to my room, took a shower.... woke up at noon... and felt like a grandma because my whole body was sore.. but then again, I had just done some moves I didn't know I was capable of... Walked in the kitchen and C and E said , " Show us how you danced like night!!!" Bahahha, I said something like " You can't handle it."

Text received: Last night was crazy... hilarious.



Best night of youth I had had in a while!

Bisous,
Car



No comments:

Post a Comment