If I didn't tell you... I accidentally washed him... and I thought he didn't survive the "flood"... but welcome him back, because he's a trooper!
Besides that- I am doing swell. I have a couple friends back home right now going through some rough times so I sorta wish I was home right now... plus I have been really lonely lately... but it's just a phase. I went to E's tennis match last night... just a girls night out... C'etait bon. It was good. Although a bit psychopants because her match didn't end till 11 pm... what kind of 10 year old kid can stay up that late playing sports... the game was almost 3 hours long!
The weather is getting better over here... and the family boguht me a bike... if I haven't mentioned before... the bike I have been sharing with the parents is a bit painful... if you get what I mean... they are a lot taller... soo... Painful and awkward...since I fall at least once every time I use it! eek.
So they bought me a bike. Go them. They are awesome.... and I am also having surgery here.... I'm pregnant. No no, just joshin yah, unless you call nail surgery giving birth in the states now...
So much I am throwing at you huh? Ipod re-birth, + a bike, X some fun toe surgery.
I have been playing so much tennis lately... Tell me I'm wrong, but I coudl totally take Serena Williams right now ;)
Bisous,
Car

No comments:
Post a Comment