3/22/2011

Praise be to God... AND Sidereel.

                         

Alrighty Folksies, Here's the Scoopers,

I have realized that I am TOO go with zee flow... I realized that without people reminding me memorable dates, my brain in fact, does not find them memorable...It's horrible. Being that I am no longer surrounded by a Catholic society of friends & teachers.. I had no idea that lent had started. It wasn't until I had this convo with an ATHEIST friend..

[ Setting: my "crib" relaxing with a friend while the kids were at school}

Me: Hey would you like some baguette??
Her: No I can't.( in a really irritated voice)
Me: Why CAN'T you have some bread?
Her: Because it's 40 days of fitness fun.
Me: Oh man, maybe I should do that... why  40 days?
Her: What do you mean " Why 40 days" you are the Catholic one!
Me: Umm yeah... but what does working out have to do with being Catholic...
Her: Um...
Me: OH SHOOT!!! LENT STARTED????


So dear Jesus,
I feel super bad. But I promise I started at that moment... and I gave up chocolate... which is really painful... but I will sacrifice it for you... You should know, it's been giving me weird symtoms... like fidgeting, irritation.. and fortunately, weight loss.

Love,
Carly

Anyways- C says she's going to make a mean mousse on easter.. I am going to hold her to it.



    Anyways X2- What is " Sidereel" you ask? Well... one synonym to a traveler abroad may be something like... LIFE SAVER or WONDERFULNESS.. or CURES PROBLEMS. It is a website that allows me to watch MY shows... like The Office, House, rizzoli and Isles, Parks and Recreation.. You have no idea how much happier it makes me.. Actually, besides complete annoyance at moments of time, I have been feeling happier lately. I have been playing tennis every Monday and Friday and occasional Sundays.. its great. The sun has been shining lately.. it's so... Home'y. Miss you Cali! Coming home soon. I will be home at the end of July till the end of August... and then.. here's the Bonne Nouvelle ( good news): I got an extension on my deferment for another 4 months... I think I will be  fluent by then... so I will be going back at the end of August and hopefully be coming home for Christmas and then heading to New York ( Finalement: for school)  mid- January.

Not much else-

LoveLovePoopitydoo,
Car


Wall of Mirrors- Versailles

Moms crazy mittins

Versailles- AKA my house

RYAN AIR- struggled with fitting my bag in their sizer

No comments:

Post a Comment