9/01/2010

1 New Message

This is me... 11 pm on a Wednesday the 1st of Septembre at night in France.
.... " I Love You ihihih".

So as I said... everyday gets better and better... maybe not chore wise, but relatioship wise with the family, yes. So Christine and I went to take Ele to her tennis lesson. We joked the whole way there saying which celebrities we thought were attractive and what not... Christine is very picky (as I have told her) and she tells me how I am not picky at all.Soo we're laughing and everything... and all of a sudden it went silent...

Christine says, " I don't think we are going to have fun AT ALL this year."

Remember that Christine and I only speak in sarcasm so this made me smile .. I turned to hide the fact that I was probably blushing. I feel so blessed that this family likes me so much... seriously... I pray every night thanking the "FRENCH" God for the family I have been blessed to work ( that almost sounds inappropriate to use the word "work" because like I said, it feels more like an older than a maid...) with. Or LIVE with... yes, that's the right word. So I then...

I reply with," Ew I don't think we are either" followed bu a small chuckle of mine.

Anyways... so then we arrive at Pyramids (where they practice) and we're sitting down at a cafe in the building leading to the courts... I am constantly checking my phone and can feel Christine looking so I say.... [btw christine is the only person i receive and send texts to so far because well.. no friends so far. School starts tomorrow.]

" Ugh I'm so popular in the US... used to getting and sending texts the whole time... perhaps that's why I text you sometimes... i'm using you because once I make friends I won't text you anymore... but my phone is so lonely."

Remember this is a joke... because her and I are constantly cocky ( we've made up the phrase "Cocky Doggy") as a sarcastic joke, sort of competing ... but its very funny...

So she doesn't really reply to that.. so were looking around and searching for men, as a joke... " We need to find you a french man to marry so you will live here" as she sometimes says. As we are sitting there sorta in silence , she is typing on her blackberry for work emails ( Mom this reminds me of you,ps i miss you.) and so I decide to send her a text as a joke..

" hey Whatsup"-me

No reaction what so ever from her..... Buuzzzz...You have one message.

"Bad English... Do NOT answer."-Christine

I laugh because she is always trying to catch me on my english because she wants to be the best... and she LOVES to emphasize NOT although I have taught her the purpose of "Don't"... she always tells me though that she loves to emphasize on the NOT. Whatever...

I reply with " You may be borderline crazy" See as you can tell.. we have reached the point where we are very casual and comfortable.

She replies with "You mean mentally disturbed?"

I laughed out loud... Realize: during this texting convo we didn't look at each other and we acted casual, pretending we weren't texting each other. And for the next part... you need to know that I am always calling her "elderly" as a joke because she is very young looking and beautiful and so I tell her she looks elderly ... its kind of like an inside joke.

I reply with " Yes and elderly"

but ele steals her phone and leaves the room so Christine doesnt see the text... BUZZZZ....

" 1 New Message"

I open it and it says " I love you ihih"

This was so freaking cute... soo so cute. Ele really likes to borrow my things and my headbands so I think weve gotten close, but this was finally a sign that she likes having me as an au pair.. it was so cute. I replied with "Ditto" because if you know me I don't say I love you easily... except with family.

So then ELE comes back.. and she likes my headband so much so I let her wear it for practice. ( were still waiting for the coach to arrive) Were bored so were talking about all the guys in the room.. Cute.. cute... Ahhh Furry, bear like ( christine likes how I explained this fellow).... And then we both say "Green Shirt" basically simultaneously ... it's an elderly man wearing a green striped collared shirt.. we both joke that he is my soul mate and I will marry him... I took a picture of him.. and we joke of how I am in love with him. Christine finally gets her phone back and see the message about her being elderly and laughs out loud. I am so happy I have this family that can make me laugh... if they weren't funny it would have been sooooo hard to adjust.They are so silly and fun too. It rreminds me a lot of my own family... I miss you mom dad and em.. you guys always knew how to make me pee my pants with laughter... and I am so lucky to have a family that reminds me of you so I feel close to home.

Anyways... things happen, boom boom, came home.. had sushi yumm... and went to sleep. Its now 2pm and I must pick Ele up at her pony lessons.

I feel really happy. Tired from the chores, but happy. My first class is tomorrow and I am nervous... I forgot to mention I saw a very hott teen ager across the street as a neighbor... I'm thinking a cute little scandalous " girl next door" romantic fling? Yes? hehe just kidding... or maybe not.. he was very nice looking... I could use another person to text.. or kiss... JK JK JK... well if you're an adult reading this.. then I'm jk but if you're a wild teenager reading this..then HELL YES. I think he was australian... or he was the french teachers son.. I don't know which one is better.


9/1/2010 10:20pm
So I re edited this because some of you may be reading this wondering if my english has turned total poop.. well it hasn't, I am just tired when I write.

So as I previously mentioned... I told you of how Ele sings her little goodnight song in french.... well I can't remember if I typed this or wrote it in a journal.. but she sings this good night song to her family every night.. saying good night in french... but it has a melody.. she's been doing it since she was five.. and well my goal was to make it in the song but I know its a family thing.. but TONIGHT she include me saying in the middle of it " Good night Carly!" ... It seriously made me put my hand to my heart...and I was in the room by myself. How cute.

Also.. she won her match today. She wore my headband and told me that " It's lucky... it made me win.. its like wheere you got it is a lucky store.." and I said" Ahhh yes, Forever 21" ahahah.


I love them. Already. IT'S ONLY BEEN 10 DAYS. Tomorrow I start school at 2pm. Think of me America at 7 am.. hehe.. hopefully meeting a hott french neighbor or an Australian au pair...yum yum yum.


Good night
Kisses to you all
Don't forget to email me ... I get lonely sometimes..<3


Car

ps: Enjoy the videos and pictures....


Grandpa that is my "Soul Mate"... he WAITED his WHOLE life (literally) for ME.










This is the pony place that Ele goes to.
This is one of my best friends ashlee... she would..WILL... hate me when she see's I have posted this... It's important that she makes a good impression on Christine and the kids because she will be staying here sometimes.... and well.. this is her when I told her to meet Eleanore.... " Wait Car... let me get my cup."
This is El... I told her I needed a new phone back ground... ahahha she automatically burst into this pose.
This one is when their Magnums (ice cream) were really frozen and El ( on the right) and Mattias( their friend... he has a brittish accent) got up on the chairs and held it under the light...sooo cute..CLEVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment