8/17/2010

Fb chat saved my night...ps: Crazy Dreams

So today/yesterday.. I have been freaking out. Not publicly.. but kinda just to myself. I have been feeling super anxious.. and it's SUPER annoying. So.. tonight 12am when Ash chatted me showing me this cheap airfair deal...I haven't felt this excited about my gig until tonight. As soon as I knew it..we were looking up airfair for : Greece, Lisbon, Oslo, Positano... I felt happy! I am feeling SO happy. Like I claimed.. Fb chat actually goes a long way..it saved my night.

Hmm... Another thing. So.. if you don't know me well or haven't really really heard me talk.. I have a CRAZY imagination..and I don't just mean "big"..I mean pretty much, like Crazy. I have been having these dreams lately.. and they have been pissing me off. So... check it. It's still vivid as shh, which is crazy crazy. (I'll refrain from that word now)

Dream 1: FRANCE Aka ASIA.
Inspired by: Taken(The movie)

Current setting: 3 days before departing from America..in house.

- So it's three days before I am leaving...and I am packing. [First scene ends]

Current setting: Lawn of French au pair family

- So I wake up.. and I look around and I am laying on the lawn ..and I wake up knowing that I am on their lawn. We have not had an encounter yet, but you know in a dream where you just KNOW where you are? Yes. So.. I wake up and I say (excuse my language..E.M.L.) " What the hell.".. So there I am laying on the grass ( freshly mowed btw) with ym suitcases basically on top of me. I hear a few voices so I get up ( stiff) and I walk on the sidewalk and I see three people... I don't recognize them, but yet again I KNOW that I am friends with them.. So I vividly remember this "conversation." [ps: E.M.L.]

" hey guys.. "-moi
" Hey carly, whatsup."-them
" What the FU@%#^ happened."-m
"what do you mean?"-t
" Well I'm pretty sure someone drugged me..like on the plane.. or before it.. because I don't remember three days before I went on the plane..and it's been three days. I have no clue what's happened."
" Um we were on the plane with you. you were fine"

Well being that I was sure of this sketchy situation.. I walked off pretty p.o.'ed. I then get back to the house and I knock on the door.

C opens the door ( keep in mind, she is FRENCH) and says
" What's taken you so long, you're three days late."

Well ps: this woman was NOT french, she is for sure ASIAN. I have NOTHING against asians ok, but going to france I was pretty set on the whole french cultured, french food, FRENCH PEOPLE, thing. But in a dream.. you look at someone and they could resemble a care bear or yoda but you know who they actually are.

So I say back " Yeah, sorry... I'm pretty sure I got drugged."

Being that I have totally built up in my mind ( in real life) that C won't care about me, I guess the character "dream carly" has set on that C doesn't like her either.

" Oh.*kisses me on the cheek* well come take a picture with me"-C

So we're on the lawn.. I've JUST been drugged.. and she wants to take a picture.. absurd! Don't you think.. well.. she puts her arm around me...( meanwhile the door is open and I totally smell some chowmein..yum..but thinking "wth"..this is FRANCE!") so how absurd.. and then! All of a sudden this professional photographer pops up and C yells" FACEBOOK." .... and it gets better... All of a sudden Yao Ming comes out of the house... but he's not YAO MING.. he's V ( the little boy I'm going to take care of)...[jump of setting]

Current Setting:Car

We ( C and V) are driving to go pick up E ( the little girl)...and C wants me to drive. Well.. [ps: I don't know stick shift that well and C has been stressing that I know it well before I get there] I look up the street that I have to drive up... and it's a replica of the streets of San Francisco... and I'm basically crapping my pants because I am going to fail in front of C and I am freaking out....

---------------------- ANNIE ( AUNTS AND UNCLES DOG) JUMPS ON ME AND I AM AWAKENED FROM THIS DREAM/NIGHTMARE.... I don't know what influenced this certain Asian'nesss... I didn't have asian food the night before..but who knows.




Dream two: SAME THING but switch ASIAN with AFRICAN

- So.. it's the same dream.. but then V is African American..think Michael Jordan status... Cue ANNIE jumping on me again..


In conclusion: WHAT DO THESE DREAMS MEAN? Am I going crazy? Am I anxious? DID SOMEONE SLIP SOME DRUGS IN MY FOOD THE NIGHT BEFORE? Like seriously. What with the thinking of different culture... the whole thing about getting drugged... and the whole basketball player thing.. It's been crazy.




ps: Visa supposed to get here on the 18th.. I come home from visiting with family on the 18th... And I leave the 21st on Brittish Airways at 6:55 pm.

1 comment:

  1. Whao! So much happened to you in a month. It that you are extremely lucky with these folks. Can you post their house, kitchen, living room? Yard? We want to know a little more on the background. merci cherie (anne b)

    ReplyDelete