6/27/2011
Screaming Hot hot hot!
95 degrees and humid and it feels like death. Clearly I could make adjustments like wearning a skirt or dress... but it is quite intimidating walking around with 9 billionkajillion stick thin models. Strutting some pretty sweat clinging jeans.. and some wedges ( Mom I am growing up!) BTW men reading this... Wedges are like heels. Anywho, went to the Black Eyed Peas concert with la famille francaise... was pretty sweet, pulled some good moves here and there... Fergie looked fit! And Will I am was pretty cool too... and the other two ( feel like this happens a lot... like when destinys child was still a group and everyone only knew Beyonces name..) were pretty cool too. Wasn't TOO impressed.. but just being at the concert with the family under NO WORKING kinda deal was A okay with moi! It was fun... even the dad took off time from work to join us... It was quite fun. C just invited me with the kids to go to play thing with them soon at La comedie francaise to see a famous play ," Le Malade Imaginaire." I am excited.
Tomorrow night I am hoping to squeeze out of work early because my cuzzy cuz is coming to paris! I can't wait to see her... nothing more special then to be abroad with family. Muah :)
Last few days just been hangin out with the girlies... Brit #1 and #2 ( chlo and rachey) and Llama( ilana) ... went to a stunning Indian place... spent about a bajillion hours (3) just talking and stuff comme ca. I'm a Chicken Tikka Masala gal. Seriously. Addicting. The others enjoyed some curry.... fact: The Britts are way into Indian food and apparently have some of the best. I am a mental one at History/Geography/culture, but I didn't know that. I thought it was all about the fish and chips... but apparently they have some India India fever running up in there. I don't know why I am talking ghetto right now.... the heat is seriously getting to me.
It's monday which means Japanese food... AYyy Ayy! Yum yum. And I guess I really shouldn't be shocked that I am nervous to wear skin showing things.... with all this Indian food and Japansese... bahahah. C'est la vie.
A month minus one day and Cali Coucou, I am back. So excited to come home for a month... to see my fam... bre... tam... tay. I cant wait! Going to Aunties soon and I can't wait to see all my fam.. then going on a 5 dayish drive with Tam and Tay through L.A.. It will be grand.
Bisous,
Car
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment