Je suis allee chez Rodin.(Le musee Rodin) C'etait magnifique avec les belle fleurs et les grand arbres... et bien sur Le Penseur. Ohh Laa la.

Just kidding, I'll switch to English.
Dearest English speakers,
I went to Rodins house ( Museum of Rodin) and it was magnificent with all the beautiful flowers and big trees and of course The Thinker. Yowza. I forgot to see some of the most famous pieces in there.... I only know this because my mother harped on me that I forgot to see HER favorite pieces... so I will be going back... for you momma! It was very beautiful though. I went with my friend Ali... and I love going places with Al... she's good fun but also great to have around when you just want a relaxing day... and that's what it was. We then went to Le Grand Palais and saw a piece by Aneth Kapor. It was very cool... to me it looked like a huge purple jumpy house that resembled a Hippos derrier! It was cool. I included photos below. We then went to the Museum of Perfume ( Musee de parfum)... already been before but it was nice. It is near the Opera which is one of my favorite areas... especially because they have a starbucks that looks very ancient and cool inside... and they have a Mango ( a store) ! Hah. Anywho.
 |
| HIPPO BUTT |
 |
| Inside the piece of work |
 |
| Picnicking at Buttes Chaumont |
This is most of us(plus Alices mom and sister)... probably about 10 missing from the group... but I think we are the only reason that none of us go insane. Au pairing is no piece of cake.
 |
| Rodins Chateau |
 |
| Nora and I tennis'ing |
Nor( Austria) and I play tennis almost every other night... it doesn't get dark here until 10 p.m.... soo weird right? So we end up playing from 9-10 or so... its nice to end the night with this rather than work.
 |
| Lens birthday |
We went out the other night for Lens birthday...at this really cool retro bar. The bar tender was incredibly grungily attractive... but it was like a movie... at one point he put water all over him like in flashdance... bizarre.
 |
| Ali |
I can't believe I have already been here for 10ish months. Thats nuts.
Until next time,
Fat Kisses , Gros Bisous,
Car
No comments:
Post a Comment