12/15/2010

It's a 4month and 3 day kind of day!


And I thought to myself... 'Why not... let's just go crazy today.' Allors, I put a Croque Monsieur in the oven ( a defrost'able one) and am going to enjoy a cafe after I write this. Today is -7. NEGATIVE FREAKING SEVEN. Conversion Conversion...ahh Here, the conversion to your temperature is 19.4 degrees.... I'd say 'It's frickin' freezing in here, Mr. Bigglesworth. ' And with that, I do include the evil creepy cackle that Dr. Evil gives after that line.Anywho. C is going to Germany just for the day... and E and V have a dance tonight... I feel honored actually, Esmalls wants me to do her hair and makeup... I have NEVER had to do other people's stuff. So we will see how it turns out...I have a knack for pulling things off at the last second though, so I'll just Macgyver it... Or I guess I could just use the hair dryer and curler. So the other day, the person that checks us into their tennis club ( because it's one you need to have a card to scan) was talking to C.. and goes " So you have two daughters and a son" and C goes " Umm, no I have a daughter and a son.. that is our au pair" and then the woman goes on about how I smile and how she thought I was then a 16 year old german girl....Hmmm. Okay. But my point is that everyone thinks I am a part of their family, which is cute. E is always telling me that she wants me to be her older sister... and I have to explain to her that it is impossible... but I will act like it. I guess you could say that things are going quite smoothly here again. Sarah leaves soon... this Saturday is our last day to hang in Paris... I am quite sad actually. She is my best friend here... and we have so much spontaneous fun.. I don't know if I could do that with Tiina or someone else... God, this sucks. 


Croque'y time!
talk soon,
Car

1 comment:

  1. My eyes find your font choice for this post troublesome.

    I didn't know you were the MacGyver-ing type. You are a good friend to have in my toolbox for those moments where I have to dismantle a bomb in 20 seconds.

    Stay warm!!

    ReplyDelete