12/01/2010

Decembre 1st... *rip*

enthusiasm.
Okay.. so Christmas time is approaching... C bought me an advent calendar... which is super sweet and including me and everything.. One of  my friends (here) has a horrible family... and one time they brought lollipops only for them and ate them in front of her! Well this made me think of that.. instead they DID buy me a "lollipop"... and I feel more grateful and grateful each day.

My nose stud fell out last night.. I have gone through 8 in the past two months because they either fall out ( which I suppose is from my intense sleeping? I don't understand) or break... and well this last one was my last one... and so I had to sleep with an earring instead it last night. How ridiculous.

I just ate smoke salmon on bread and pudding... it is only 10 am.

I got my third postcard the other day... from Maggie and I thank you so much... emails and cards mean the world when you literally are the "world" away from all your friends and family. It was hilarious and I loved it, you are the best!

Last night.. C said  casually " I'm like your mother... I am your french mother"... And I just replied with " Um, you wish" but I felt a hint of sadness(within myself) knowing that I will be leaving sooner than I feel.

It is freezing here... Litererally.. it was -4 this morning.. and it's supposed to get -8. Crazy right? Snow in the parc is beautiful though.. I love it!!

I have been asked from both C and Esmalls if I can stay a second year. I can't though... I am already starting school late I feel when I have 6 years ahead of me. I want to... but I can't. E has cried countless times about me leaving... I try to explain to her though that I still have 7 and a half months with them.

I have been here 102 days.

I just ate another pudding.

Until next time,
Lovest,
Car

No comments:

Post a Comment