This post has NOTHING to do with Au pairing... but about one of those " I'm kinda sad... or maybe I am just bored... and that elliptical is ALL the ways down stairs... So.." days.. and today you are feeling a little more "curious " and "adventurous"... not in the life way, but in the food way. Lemme break it down for you.
I grabbed, 2 slices of bread in the freezer, and popped them in the toaster.
Then while I was waiting I thought "MMMM chocolate", so I grabbed one 'aisle' on the choc bar.
Then I saw the blueberry jam.
Then I grabbed the whip cream...
and so help me god, I couldn't NOT do it. I had to.
So I spread the jam, crunched the chocolate on it, and mmm sprayed ( artistically) the whipcream on this magnificent piece of art.
Yes it was delicious.
The End.
EMJAY- She came to town and we saw a bunch of stuff.... Musee D'orsay , Notre Dame, L'orangerie, Sacre Coeur... It was beautiful, thank you for coming, miss you already!
Taking E to Paris right now for a doctors appt.
Sincerely with kisses,
Car
ps: Try the Concoction.

No comments:
Post a Comment