7/16/2010

The Three

So this may be a little unorganized and poorly formatted but I will try to fix that once I am in paris. I am up, 2am, thinking of the fact that one of my very good friends will be leaving for Switzerland in only 5 days. See.. I am not the only one trying this crazy thing... my two good friends are doing it as well. I think of us as the three... because whenever people ask about this thing I am doing, I or someone else ends up saying " Yes, those three are doing it." It is usually in a negative tone though... well from people my age.

There are three types of people I have started to categorize when talking about this "adventure" of mine. 1) The smart highschool student that is on the "path" and took all the ap and honors classes they could take and didn't take a damn risk at all. I tend to avoid these little buggers, because usually when I tell them about my au pairing gig, they ask questions of doubt " Car, aren't you scared... what about college... you ARE going to college right? ..Why are you doing this?" Ahh... gross gross gross. What is this "path" all about anyways... I never understood why people don't create their own path... I don't know, I've always been kind of on my own with these sort of things.. and truthfully I am just as successful as thee type 1..soo, shh.
2) The Afraid or Druggies- The Afraid: These are the ones that actually boost my confidence.. with " Car, if I knew anyone that could do this, you are the one person I would choose... I could never handle something like this." Thank you my afraid ones... you are keepers. The Druggies- What is more to say... they are awesome boosters.." Woahhh, Carly thatss soo freaking awesome....ahhhhhh!" Yes! Thank you.

And then there are the last type..3) ADULTS: These ones are the tricky ones... I guess it matters what kind of person they were in highschool? The reaction fluctuates among all of them... they can't be read. I have the ones that smile but it's more of a " Oh damn. You are screwed." Then I have the genuine smiles and go on and on about my qualities as a person and how I will do so well..(ps: Thank you to you guys.. You are thee yoda to me.)

These three types I guess don't matter... they only affect me until I get there, because then it's real and it's all me and it will be what I make of it. I guess I realize when I stumbled upon thee bad ones how grateful and luck I am to have my parents... My sister and mom were quite hesistent about my decision at first... but once when they knew my intentions about college had not changes and I would in fact be DEF. attending, they were 100percent in.. and they have been.. They've kept me juiced . My dad has been wonderful... but he is spontaneous just as I am.. I like to do things *snap ...meaning I donh't need to plan things, I just do what I feel at the last moment. I don't know what this whole shppeal is about.. I will prob delete this post, I was just up thinking..and everyone in my house is asleep.

Same for me now, Kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment